Post by leafpaw on Apr 25, 2021 18:55:17 GMT -5
- Basic grammar and writing skills. We are primarily an intermediate site, open to both beginners and advanced as well. We do not allow for text talk in the forums, unless it is in the out of character boards.
- No discrimination, racial slurs, graphic/violent content, and no harassment. If any of this is seen, please report with screen shots to administration.
- No stealing. This includes art, graphics, content, characters, plots, etc.
- No drama. We all come on here to have fun, and warrior sites are notoriously known for having a surplus of drama. As this is more than likely one of the only forum based ones left, we intend to create a safe haven for the community. Please be respectful of that and treat it as such for yourself and fellow members. We all have one thing in common that we love, writing and cats.
- Please only have one account per person. You are allowed as many characters as you would like.
- The rules may be changed at any point. A warning most likely will be given, unless it is a small change, such as grammar or wording that will not change much.
- English only. This includes in role play, chat box, and out of character forums.
- Realistic naming. Names should be canonical, and realistic. Kittypets and loners are often the exception. If given a justification that seems reasonable for the name, there is a higher chance of acceptance.
- No queens, kits, or high ranks available with the basic application. Kits can be purchased with a birth certificate in the site shop. High ranks have a special application of their own (here).
- LGBTQ+ characters are allowed.
- We age the cats. Every character ages one moon per month. You can also buy an age item in the site shop to age your character. High ranks age two moons per month.
- You must find your own mentor. we recommend starting in the plotting forum, link here. if not you could always use our discord (#plotting channel) or ask in the cbox!
- Activity checks. Daloom does activity checks on the 1st of every month. We do this by going through the character list, and for all characters who the role player has not been on for two weeks their cat will be removed from the character list. If you have an event or real life issues, please contact staff before the 1st of the month if you think you will not be able to log in for two weeks. We only check last log in date, we do not check last activity. High ranks are held to a much higher standard however, you must be role playing and relatively accessible and active within the community to maintain your high rank.
- Aging. As of now, all characters will be aged 1 moon on the first of every month. This is subject to change.
Role Play Rules
- 70 word minimum count. Most people find this easy to achieve, a simple four sentence paragraph will do. It is common courtesy to reply to those with the same amount of length as they have posted with you. This is disabled in the out of character boards, there is no minimum there.
- No preference on tense. Many people prefer third person past tense.
- No power play or god modeling. Here is a link to god modeling, and another for power play. If you ask the role players permission, this may be permitted at the basic level. ("Fawnheart noticed that Saltpaw had narrowed his eyes and looked down upon the ground, appearing to be quite a bit salty.")
- PG13 role play. No detailed birthing, mating, violence, or gore.
- No purely OOC posts in a in character board. You can add a small comment such as "edit later" or "would you like to move to this board instead?".
- Liquid time. You may be involved in as many posts as you would like, with the assumption that everything is happening at different times and days. However, it should be relevant to the weather and time in real life. For example, if made during May, the thread should happen in spring and in May at some time.
- A character may do as they wish. You may break the warrior code, try to cause an uprising, etc. But members are not required to accept what you do. You may be punished by being kicked out of your Clan, or attacked by fellow warriors if they deem the character as a threat. Be prepared to accept punishments.
- Double posting is allowed. However, we only permit it to be within a 24-hour cool down period where you have not received a reply to your thread, and it must be with a different character. You may not create private threads where you only role play with yourself. We do this because you can earn more shells by replying to yourself back to back, thus cheating the system.